USS Hopewell (DD 681) Reunion
Welcome USS Hopewell Reunion attendees. Below is an outline of the registration requirements, cost and inclusions. Please provide the following information and submit to Colonial Connections to register your enrollment.
Registration cost includes:
- Touring aboard the Victory Rover, Harbor and Naval Shipyard
- Self-Guided tour of Battleship Wisconsin
- A sit-down lunch provided on Wednesday October 6
- Visit Mariners’ Museum in Newport News VA
- Visit Jamestown Settlement: Ships/Powhattan Indian Village/James Fort
- Visit Colonial Williamsburg
- Windshield Tour of Yorktown Battlefields
- Banquet Dinner at hotel on October 7
- Farewell Breakfast at hotel on October 8
- Package cost includes all taxes, Fees and Gratuity for meals, attractions and tours listed above
Banquet Dinner Options: Please indicate your entrée choice adjacent to your name.
A Classic Cesar Salad, with Cesar Dressing, desert and non-alcoholic beverage will accompany all meals
- Salmon Fillet, with Creamy Dill Sauce
- Prime Rib of Beef, with Au Jus and Horseradish
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli, with Boursin Cheese Sauce
Deadline for registration is August 1, 2021
Cost for registration is $260.00 per person, plus $7 if using a credit card for payment
How to pay for your Activity Fee:
Pay with credit card:
After submitting your on-line form, call Sophia at 1.800.378.1571. Please have credit card handy and Sophia will take your credit card for payment
Pay with check:
Please make check payable to: Colonial Connections
Send to Colonial Connections, Inc.
PO Box 502, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Refunds and cancelations:
Cancellation made prior to September 4, 2021 will receive all monies back with the exception of $25 per person cancelation fee. Cancellations after this date are non-refundable.